Which gaming headset to choose >< so many options!!

Nythez

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016
Hey guys, wanted some advice on whether I should choose sennheiser pc 320, steelseries siberia 200, logitech g430, hyper x cloud CORE, or any headset with mic less than 150$ SGD! Oh yea and I have this hot and stuffy ear issue when gaming with my current armaggeddon fuze 7, not sure why tho. Thanks in advance!

Nythez

Commendable
Apr 4, 2016

haha not planning to. My list of possible headsets don't include razer hehe. I read some reviews..not too positive about razer's audio.

Any you would recommend me?

jimmyEatWord

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

my own headset is a cheap 10 bucks usb one , which i 've been having for more than 6 years now , it works just fine , buying an expenssive headset is like wasting money on a "gaming keyboard" , it's just a waste of money

i don't have any experience with steelseries or senheiser but i had a logitech wireless gaming mouse and it was pretty good i think , better grip for gaming than razer

the sound quality you receive depends on the motherboard sound even if you get it through hdmi port , i noticed that when i changed my mobo a month ago

Juicygg

Estimable
Sep 15, 2015
Stretch your budget a little and get the Logitech G633. It's a USB headset with a microphone and RGB.
The sound is amazing for the price and the microphone is good enough for yelling at noobs when you play CS GO.

I have the G933 which is the wireless version which costs a bit more but has the same sound quality as the wired G633.

Read the reviews of it and it's pretty damn good. The build quality is excellent and so is the sound quality for gaming and music too.