Which headset should i buy for pc gaming?

jonathanvw

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
Which headset should i buy?
The astro A50 wireless (bf4 or normal one) or Plantronics GameCom Commander 7.1?
My budget is €300 if there are any other headsets you guys recommend your welcome to share with me :)

The games i play are Battlefield and call of duty so especially fps games for pc

But i heard that the A50 has some problems with the sound and mic is this true?

Solution
In my experience, I haven't noticed any issues with the A50's mic or sound; both were actually quite good, for a wireless headset. I tested a pair for 6 months and liked them a lot - the only major downside is the price :( they are overpriced, but excellent nonetheless

http://www.headset-ratings.com/astro-a50-wireless-headset-review/

the range was better than my tactic 3d omegas, and basestation has optical-out, so you can pipe the sound to an AVR or whatever

I haven't tested the Commander model, but plantronics as a brand is usually pretty solid. their 780 is a great budget model and they have some other good stereo cans.

like GhosT noted, the Siberia V2 is another good headset its price, but if your budget is €300 there are...

jonathanvw

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
Okay thx for the reply!
I definitely gonna take a look at the recommanded headsets you guys told me.
If any one else have some recommanded headsets there welcome to share it :)

Or have some experience with plantronics of a50's plz let me know

audioranger

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
In my experience, I haven't noticed any issues with the A50's mic or sound; both were actually quite good, for a wireless headset. I tested a pair for 6 months and liked them a lot - the only major downside is the price :( they are overpriced, but excellent nonetheless

http://www.headset-ratings.com/astro-a50-wireless-headset-review/

the range was better than my tactic 3d omegas, and basestation has optical-out, so you can pipe the sound to an AVR or whatever

I haven't tested the Commander model, but plantronics as a brand is usually pretty solid. their 780 is a great budget model and they have some other good stereo cans.

like GhosT noted, the Siberia V2 is another good headset its price, but if your budget is €300 there are better options (that cost more, of course)

good luck man. happy gaming :)

Solution