ATUL KUMAR SINGH

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013
Dear Colleagues,

I am interested to by SONY HT system in India. I am confused in two models. The one is HT _ DH 550 AV Receiver system and another one is BDV - N7200W/B.

I have already Blu ray player of sony (BDP S4100). So there is no issue for AV Receiver. Only tell me in details that which will be better for seeing movie as well as listening audio.

Regards

Atul Singh
Meghalaya (India)

Solution
The receiver will be better than the HTiB (home theater in a box) and will be useful for a longer period of time. The speakers in HTiB systems are maybe acceptable to some for movies but are not good at all for music. With the receiver you can chose the quality and sound of the speakers to your taste and budget.
It is always better to have the disc player separate since their lifespan is shorted than the receiver part if the package.
The receiver will be better than the HTiB (home theater in a box) and will be useful for a longer period of time. The speakers in HTiB systems are maybe acceptable to some for movies but are not good at all for music. With the receiver you can chose the quality and sound of the speakers to your taste and budget.
It is always better to have the disc player separate since their lifespan is shorted than the receiver part if the package.

Solution