Which of these phones is the best value for money? Please advice

Batman1121

Estimable
Jun 1, 2015
these are the prices in my country:
nexus 5x: $500 for 16gb model
moto x pure: $470 for 16gb model
nexus 6: $470 for 32gb model
i'd really like to buy oneplus two but haven't got an invite.

Also what are your thoughts on asus zenfone 2 with 4gb ram? Is it worth buying?

tia

I'd go with the Moto X Pure. The Nexus 6 is nearing a year old, and the 5X is honestly underwhelming. The appeal of stock Android aside, I just don't think it holds up at that price range. The Moto X, by your prices, is cheaper, has a larger battery, and offers a microSD slot. The 5X does have a fingerprint scanner though, and a Type-C USB port.

Really depends on what you want out of your phone and whether you want a phablet or not. My personal choice would be the Moto X Pure.

cloaveky

Estimable
Oct 9, 2015
Only interested in Android smartphones? If so, our best Android phone round-up has all the top handsets all in one place. Your next mobile is on this list.My current favourites are the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, but they also happen to be the most expensive phones in the round-up.New to the best Android smartphones round-up are the Moto X Play and OnePlus 2. Both are 5.5-inch handsets that offer outstanding value for money. The OnePlus is an incredible all-round package that runs a special version of Android.

cloaveky

Estimable
Oct 9, 2015
I have asus zenfone 2 and please do not buy it ,here is the reaons

- camera quality is not good
-Screen blinking time to time and each phone has this issue ,everybody waited for update for correction
-no good support
-battery draining issue
-no android 6.0
there is no update for next release of android .

that's all .