Solved! Which one is better?

Solution
That question is debatable. Whichever works for what you need best is better. You have to know what you are going to use it for then learn the controls, therefore you have to hold them in your hand and consider which camera is comfortable for you.

Those are good entry cameras but I tend to favor Canon and Nikon, but I think Nikon is more comfortable on my hands than the other two.

rexter

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2006
That question is debatable. Whichever works for what you need best is better. You have to know what you are going to use it for then learn the controls, therefore you have to hold them in your hand and consider which camera is comfortable for you.

Those are good entry cameras but I tend to favor Canon and Nikon, but I think Nikon is more comfortable on my hands than the other two.

Solution

Yoder54

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2008
If you like Leica, then you may want to look at the Panasonic Lumix. Specifically the DMC-GF series For the money they are hard to beat, and they have come down in price considerably. Panasonic also has a new one, but it is only 10.1 Mega pixels and does not have interchangeable lenses. All of the optics for the the Lumix cameras are Leica, but at about a third of the price.