Solved! which output port of amplifier is safe to recording with android phone?

hang-the-9

Titan
See if the Pre-out will work, that bypasses the amplifier. The Line out does pretty much the same thing so that would be safe to use. Try either of those and see if you can capture the signal better one way or the other.

hang-the-9

Titan
See if the Pre-out will work, that bypasses the amplifier. The Line out does pretty much the same thing so that would be safe to use. Try either of those and see if you can capture the signal better one way or the other.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rubycom Audio 0
B Audio 1
R Audio 2
D Audio 8
P Audio 2
C Audio 3
I Audio 2
C Audio 2
K Audio 1
W Audio 1
V Audio 5
J Audio 8
S Audio 3
C Audio 1
S Audio 3
P Audio 2
B Audio 1
T Audio 1
J Audio 1
N Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Can I Output Dolby Digital5.1 surround on multiple Class D amplifiers using Sb0880 Sound card by creative
Solved! Can I connect the speaker output of an old jukebox to the RCA auxillary input on a separate amplifier?
Solved! Onkyo TX-SV424 Audio Control Amplifier Output Issues
Using an amplifier output as input for another amplifier
sony ta 1150 integrated amplifier no output fixed
Phone -->HDMI --> audio amplifier --> RCA output
Solved! Is it possible to send signal to amplifier from powered sub output jack?
how much output does an amplifier furnish to the subwoofer output
How to hear tv audio output and setup box audio in Amplifier
Alexa via mini amplifier, then speaker output wires to aux input on hi-fi for better sound quality, then output to speakers?
Increase the o/p of a new 7.1 active subwoofer amplifier, with very less power handling capacity and very less power output ?
Solved! Is it possible to connect two passive speakers to only one amplifier output?
How to control Amplifier output,
Recovering CD surround sound channels from a stereo amplifier output terminals?
Playing 4-Speakers Using the Existing Two Speaker Output Terminals on the Rear of a Pioneer Surround Sound Amplifier
Three outputs into same amplifier input?
How to connect my Alienware Digital Output to an Amplifier
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?
connect the tv audio output to my dvd amplifier
Assorted questions related to my gigging setup.

ASK THE COMMUNITY