Karlo Mehmetovic

Estimable
Mar 14, 2015
Hello,

I am sorry if this is off topic thread so please let me know where should I ask this kind of question.I would need some help with buying a TV
What do you recommend for about 500-600 euros,I need a good upscale TV because here in Croatia we only have SD and HD signal so I dont want to watch pixelated pictures if I buy UHD tv.
I would watch a few movies a month through USB so I don't know if I need 4K TV because when I compared full HD vs UHD tv,the picture was much more cleaner on full hd televison.
The program was in SD quality.

Solution
For good upscaling of SD content, I would stick with a 1080p TV. A 4K TV would be too much for a TV to upscale and have it still look good. Unfortunately there are so many 1080 TVs in that or below that price range to recommend. I would stick with the name brands Sony, Samsung, LG, etc. You should find lots of models in that price range.

gasaraki

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
For good upscaling of SD content, I would stick with a 1080p TV. A 4K TV would be too much for a TV to upscale and have it still look good. Unfortunately there are so many 1080 TVs in that or below that price range to recommend. I would stick with the name brands Sony, Samsung, LG, etc. You should find lots of models in that price range.

Solution