Why Are There Little Tiny Dots On My Mitsubishi LCD Screen 60 Inch

Solution
Can't say for sure, but it sounds like dead/stuck pixels on your screen. Stuck/Dead pixels are display dots that can no longer change their color to match the display image. For instance, if you have a stuck white pixel and the surrounding display image is supposed to be black, then you will see that one tiny white pixel.

Understand that the number of pixels you have is the your screen resolution's width times height. For a 1920x1080 (1080p) screen, that's 1920 pixels by width times 1080 pixels in height or 2,073,600 pixels. Most manufacturer have a "dead pixel" policy within their warranty period. If x% of pixels die within the warranty period, they'll repair or replace the HDTV. You'll have to check with Mitsubishi for their dead...
Can't say for sure, but it sounds like dead/stuck pixels on your screen. Stuck/Dead pixels are display dots that can no longer change their color to match the display image. For instance, if you have a stuck white pixel and the surrounding display image is supposed to be black, then you will see that one tiny white pixel.

Understand that the number of pixels you have is the your screen resolution's width times height. For a 1920x1080 (1080p) screen, that's 1920 pixels by width times 1080 pixels in height or 2,073,600 pixels. Most manufacturer have a "dead pixel" policy within their warranty period. If x% of pixels die within the warranty period, they'll repair or replace the HDTV. You'll have to check with Mitsubishi for their dead pixel policy, but I'd gather, given the age of your HDTV, it's well outside of your warranty period and there's nothing to be done.

-Wolf sends

Solution

Jimb61

Estimable
Oct 10, 2014
I have the same tiny white dots on my screen . have had the tv for about 5 yrs and never had any trouble. other than having to change the bulb. about a couple weeks ago 1 tine white dot showed up. it is in the same spot and never moves then a few days ago another dot showed up ,next day another. now I have 4 dot on my screen. I called costumer support they told me it was the DMD chip and it needed replaced and the cost was $200 to HAVE it replaced. i am going to try to see if I can replace it myself. Hope this helps you out.. Jim

poishangli

Estimable
Oct 24, 2014
it needed replaced and the cost was $200 to HAVE it replaced. i am going to try to see if I can replace it myself. Hope this helps you out.
Ge5FWz