Why can't I play on BOTH phone and bluetooth speaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2018
I would like to play sound on my phone AND on bluetooth speakers at the same time. This would allow me to let someone with reduced hearing have individual sound through the phone, while the rest of a class listen to the speaker sound. I have tried to google this, but the answers all come up with either two bluetooth speakers. I just want the phone speaker against an ear, while everybody else listens to the speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 3
machoosharp Audio 0
Tombo9 Audio 3
B Audio 1
M Audio 1
A Audio 2
R Audio 3
K Audio 1
T Audio 2
D Audio 2
B Audio 2
L Audio 4
P Audio 5
S Audio 2
K Audio 2
F Audio 2
G Audio 2
M Audio 1
R Audio 1
K Audio 1
Similar threads
Question I just received crusher skull candy wireless head phones, and would like to pair them to my vizio sound bar
Question Phone to Active speaker audio sounds very strange
Question I want to play sound out of a phone speaker from a computer (via Bluetooth?)
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Can I connect my Vizio subwoofer to my Bluetooth on my phone
Samsung Ku 6000 43 inch can not connect head phones no bluetooth only optical out port
My sony home theater doesn't have bluetooth, but I want to connect it via my phone's bluetooth, how I can?
When I’m in the car my Bluetooth hearing aids take over any phone calls and then I’m the only one who can hear the phone c
Android phone bluetooth to receiver with no bluetooth
Connect to different Bluetooth speakers together with my galaxy s7 phone
How do I stream music from my phone to Bluetooth-less device
How to use my mobile phone as bluetooth speaker/headset for my tv...??
how can I connect Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter both, with android phone simultaneously
Can I play music from my phone(samsung note5) on two the same brand bluetooth speakers (harman kardon aura)in the same room wi
Is it possible to make bluetooth speakers & "jack" speakers play simultaneously from android phone?
tv audio to smart phone via bluetooth?
I want to play the audio from youtube videos on outdoor speakers. I understand I could do this with a 4G phone and bluetooth s
is there any dvd player in the market which has bluetooth connectivity so that I can play music from my mobile phone.
Bluetooth Audio Gateway

ASK THE COMMUNITY