Question Why did my rear speakers stop working right?

Jun 5, 2019
So I just installed a new head unit in my car. It's a double-din touchscreen and I wired everything up and all the sound was good and speakers worked great. Today I took out my rear speakers. When I put them back in, and turned my car on, all the bass was GONE. They had great bass the day before but now they just sound horrible. I dont have any idea what I did so somebody for the love of God help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HoomanSacrifice Audio 12
Allen69 Audio 4
B Audio 5
Mr_Un1Que Audio 2
FuciBaskjat Audio 13
L Audio 3
B Audio 5
A Audio 2
A Audio 2
H Audio 2
L Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 2
I Audio 2
R Audio 5
B Audio 1
J Audio 6
K Audio 2
C Audio 9
D Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Vizio Surround Sound speakers not working SB3581
Question JBL Xtreme spaker stopped working after AUX connection
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question Left surrounding speaker doesn't work
Question I hear microphone on speakers, but they not working
Question Would a Kenwood receiver KR-4400 work with a pair of Bose 301 series ll speakers?
Question Is my left speaker working properly?
Question (PC Windows 10) Centre and Sub Woofer speakers work in test, but not for movies or games
Question Hello, I have AOC u2868pqu and also no sound coming out of the built-in speakers. I found out the speakers only work only when PIP/PBP is turned on
speakers only work on left side
Solved! Headphones and Speakers Not working
Mic doesn't work when both slots of sound card is used
Solved! Bose speaker: sn:064395z42650609AE, smart TV. New chords, all power on TV will not work through the speaker.
Vizio D-Series - model: D43fx - I cannot get my PC speakers to work with it
I have samsung hometheater 1330 watts speakers would they work on onkyo 7.2 220watts channel reciver
Logitech Z607 + Xbox: Subwoofer Not Working in 5.1
Solved! Logitech z623 subwoofer not working
Solved! I have a brand new onkyo home theater system and I can't get the center and the sub and 2 of the surround speakers to work
Speaker System Z906 ne fonctionne pas(does not work)
Solved! me head phones only work on the head phone jack and the TV speakers are muted ... I want to hear the TV at a sensible volume w

ASK THE COMMUNITY