Solved! Why doesn't my sound bar work on my curved TV? But worked with other flat screen tvs?

Dec 27, 2018
I plug in the optical cable to the tv and the red light comes on, hook it to the ilive speaker and it blinks a orange light. Hook it up to bluetooth and you have to pair it each time you watch tv. If wifi is connected to the tv and then bluetooth will you not have to pair it each time? Oh and I change the tv to optical and still no sound.

Solution
Bit confusing how bluetoth is involved in this. You just need to run the optical cable to the sound bar and then select that input on the sound bar if it has more than one input option. If you did that, and you changed the TV settings to use that audio output, try another optical cable, check with the TV support people.
Bit confusing how bluetoth is involved in this. You just need to run the optical cable to the sound bar and then select that input on the sound bar if it has more than one input option. If you did that, and you changed the TV settings to use that audio output, try another optical cable, check with the TV support people.

Solution