Wifi randomly disconnects from laptop and forget DISCONNECTS ALL OTHER DEVICES CONNECTED TO IT!

Mar 24, 2018
My laptop has been randomly disconnecting from my Wifi. When this happens all the other devices connected to that Wifi disconnects and shows wrong password when tried to connect again. In order to solve the problem I have to reboot the modem/router again, bit the problem occurs again. I've tried all the solutions like resetting the router/resetting the adapters in the laptop, but no solution. Also there is no problem when I connect through Ethernet or LAN (all the other devices work fine). Acer Predator Helios 300(i5/1050ti)

That's a classic sign that the router needs slinging in the nearest bin and a new one purchased - - - and make sure it's a high-quality one.

I had the exact same problem some years ago - - got so fed up of having to restart the router.

So I bought an expensive Billion router from Amazon 10 years ago and I've had no problems since, never had to restart it. It just keeps working. Worth every penny (even if my wife gave me ear-ache for spending so much!)