will I be able to use the phone here which is made to sell at the complete opposite side of the world?

funky dude

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
a phone in here where I live costs 2x as much as in US amazon. in amazon it saids that it's gsm unlocked.does that mean that im going to be able to use it here without any problem, even tho it's made to sell all the way across the world from where I live?

myca0409

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Hi funky dude. Where are you located? if you are located in the US some carriers do offer GSM cellphone sevices but mostly its CDMA that they offer.

myca0409

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Hi funky dude. Where are you located? if you are located in the US some carriers do offer GSM cellphone sevices but mostly its CDMA that they offer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Android Smartphones 1
Clairenee Android Smartphones 1
josh.shives22 Android Smartphones 1
Nicy1 Android Smartphones 6
A Android Smartphones 1
Susankb1126 Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
Princess Ajok Android Smartphones 1
secretx Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 3
N Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question The mobile phone can't connect to the internet with this particular sim card, but this sim card working fine on another mobile phone.
Question I left my Lenovo charging for 5days. Will it safe?
Question What is the phone's voicemail message max capacity?
Question My phone won't stay on
Question Is it possible to recover files from a phone that has been software-updated after a repair?
Question I've did a factory reset on my assurance wireless phone but it still gets stuck on blue screen. What do I do now?
Question I have barely any apps or images/videos on my phone but storage is always
Question I'm looking to get a razer phone 2 but I need to know if I can make it use LTE band 25.
Question can i track my tecno k7 spark phone
Question Best phone around $480 bucks
Question Phone reboots over and over
Question BUDGET PHONE SUGGESTION which is better Galaxy a50 or a30? any other suggestions? Edit
Question Which phone should I pick? (Budget android)
i put my memory card from one phone to another and find that many photos have been lost. 3 folders completely were lost. the p
Hi my question is well first my phone brand is Qlink Wireless. I've dropped my phone so many times its became completely unres
My Facebook app disappears completely from my phone a while after I install the app. I even tried downloading the app from Goo
Encryption was interrupted and can't complete As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible.To resume using your
My phone will not turn on completely gets to log screen turns back off. What can I do?
how to recover contacts from android samsung galaxy y if the cell phone is completely torn into pieces and not workable, while
My phone wont turn on completely

ASK THE COMMUNITY