Win a LED HDTV in Our Spring Cleaning Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesAllen

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2011
White is super sleek, but bad for an edge of a TV. Hopefully there is a thin black line around the edge before the TV goes to the white boarder.

slothy89

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2011
seriously... is it that hard to have international entrants? exactly how much extra does it cost to post to Europe/UK or Australia?

shoelessinsight

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2009
[citation][nom]slothy89[/nom]seriously... is it that hard to have international entrants? exactly how much extra does it cost to post to Europe/UK or Australia?[/citation]
The Tom's Hardware staff keeps saying it's because of tax reasons. It seems that shipping contest awards to other countries entails a legal mess that the parent company of Tom's doesn't want to deal with.

TitusFFX

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
>.> I actually hope I win it since the tv I currently use has a bad psu and can't replace it due to they don't make parts for it nor do they have parts to fit it since it's made in another country... takes like 30-40sec of clicking to turn it on...

TitusFFX

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
lol i'm suprised not a lot of people were excited about this as me... been checking back 2 times a day just about to see if anything has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.