Windows 10 keyboard not working after login

Lorri Ann

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
I can logon but after that the keyboard does not work.
But I can only login after reboot after that if Computer goes to sleep have to reboot

Solution
Try removing the keyboard driver, then reboot the computer and allow the computer to reinstall the driver. See if that will fix the problem.

If not, and it still only works prior to accessing windows, I would have to ask if this is a Windows 10 that came with the computer, or if you installed it yourself (or someone installed it for you)? If it is installed (not came with the computer) then the install itself could be the cause of the problem. If that is the case you may want to uninstall it and then try installing again.

Lorri Ann

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Lorri Ann : "Windows 10 keyboard not working after login"

I can logon but after that the keyboard does not work.
But I can only login after reboot after that if Computer goes to sleep have to reboot

Try removing the keyboard driver, then reboot the computer and allow the computer to reinstall the driver. See if that will fix the problem.

If not, and it still only works prior to accessing windows, I would have to ask if this is a Windows 10 that came with the computer, or if you installed it yourself (or someone installed it for you)? If it is installed (not came with the computer) then the install itself could be the cause of the problem. If that is the case you may want to uninstall it and then try installing again.

Solution