Motopsychojdn

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
Seeing as how My Nokia N97 has 32Gb of memory without any memcard in it, :whistle: And World of Warcraft is 22Gb atm :D , I thought I'd see if I can get windows mobile to work on it and I can have WoW on my phone, :pt1cable:
Before all you Nay-Sayers :non: and flamers :fou: start, its purely for the 'I've got WoW on my mobile' factor, :lol: I know theres no way I could actually play it :cry: , just to see if it can be done,
So, Any Ideas?

Motopsychojdn

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2010
http://www.buyyourall.com/windows-mobile-phone-N97-wholesale-discount-664/
like I said, its a rip-off copy, NOKLA?? lol,according to googles its 6.1 version

shuco

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I got Android working on N97 but its a real horror cause not everyting works fine first ... i must take many modifications manually ... but finally it works, but slow and i need the fuuking google everywhere ... so i changed it back to symbian anna ... in the moment i want to modify it again ... installing symbian belle ... or better windows mobile 6.5 (developers edition by russian - including english language) ... i finally changed my asus p525 from windows mobile 5 to the russian wm6.5 version and its a dream ... and its smaller and faster ... i know one n97 including wm ... but i dont know actually how to install the "RomGalaxy.nb0" ... but i know it will work ...and ... i hate every one who says "IT WILL WORK AND YOU LOST YOUR GUARANTEE" ... *** OFF!!! ... i think every one knows about these facts ... !!!

Windows Mobile is not Windows. You can't install a regular desktop application to it. You need an x86 capable processor and operating system for that.