Windows10 Playing audio through 2 pairs of Logitech USB speakers at the same time?

CitrusKris

Prominent
May 18, 2017
Hi there! I have company coming over this Saturday (5/20/2017) and I would like to set up "surround-sound" with my 2 separate pairs of Logitech speakers before then, if possible.

I know it won't be real surround sound, but basically I am looking to have the audio from my PC playing through both pairs of USB speakers at the same time. How would I accomplish this? I plan to get real surround sound speakers eventually, but right now I am short on cash so I am looking to improvise with what I have.

I am running Windows 10 home and the USB speakers are both Logitech, but different models so there should (hopefully) be no confusion on the PC's side.

Thank you~!
~CitrusKris

CitrusKris

Prominent
May 18, 2017

Two front lefts and two front rights are fine. I just want a way to better hear sound from my PC when we're gaming on the couch.
I haven't tried virtual audio cable. Is there a free alternative? I don't have any money this week, otherwise I would just go down town and get real surround sound.