Wireless adapter BAL-M40X not working

Burnttoaster

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017
So first off this was working just fine before, now it's not. There are two playback options. One is BAL-M40X Hands-free it doesn't have any spatial sound so it sounds terrible, but it works. The other is called BAL-M40X Stereo and that is the one I normally use, but I hear nothing. I can see the sound bar right next to it pick up audio so there is a connection, but I can't get any sound.

The USB Bluetooth adapter is a Avantree USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter Dongle, and I have windows 10.

Re-syncing doesn't do anything.

Burnttoaster

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017
You know never mind now it works. The only thing I changed was the default mic from the integrated mic on the BAL-M40X that I didn't know was being prioritized to my mod mic.

Burnttoaster

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017
You know never mind now it works. The only thing I changed was the default mic from the integrated mic on the BAL-M40X that I didn't know was being prioritized to my mod mic.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
7kandyy Audio 1
B Audio 1
USJonny Audio 0
J Audio 0
M Audio 1
M Audio 7
S Audio 3
G Audio 2
M Audio 1
L Audio 4
B Audio 1
S Audio 1
M Audio 14
M Audio 3
B Audio 2
rahulmamtani Audio 1
M Audio 4
R Audio 2
Similar threads
Question AntLion ModMic Wireless/ picking up sounds.
Question Xbox One/PC Wireless Solution
Question Why do my (Hesh 2.0 Wireless) headphones make screeching noises on high bass or loud noises?
Question can I connect a wireless headset to 2 pc's and a mobile phone simultaneously
Question Arctis 7 Wireless sound issue
Question HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Headset Mic Isn't Working
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
How to connect Sony MDR-ZX22OBT Wireless HeadPhones to Vizio TV using Netgear USB WiFi Adapter
Yamaha Wireless Streaming Adapter and the Echo Dot
Preface this, I am hard of hearing, purchased Samsung smart tv, I use a speaker that is wireless, with adapter, it has a jack
Bought samsung wireless soundbar trying to connect to toshiba tv built in 2009 was told to buy 2.5mm adapter as 3.5 pin to big
Wireless Pairing but no Sound
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
USB Wireless Adapter for mic
Is there any possible way for me to use a bluetooth wireless headset on my laptop without having to buy an adapter?
Wireless headphones adaption
How can I connect my Samsung UN558000 to wireless headphones? I purchased the Kinivo USB Bluetooth Adapter. but no luck.
Want to play music wirelessly from desktop/pc
Wireless headset adapter broke
Have a 1990 Technics stereo system set up in the bedroom. How to convert/adapt to wireless or bluetooth speakers to have spea

ASK THE COMMUNITY