Woman Finds Husband's Other Wife on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
"Later on, France discovered that her husband and the girlfriend were in fact registered at Target."

What? did you mean Facebook?

Von Death

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]"Later on, France discovered that her husband and the girlfriend were in fact registered at Target."What? did you mean Facebook?[/citation]

I believe they meant the wedding gift registry, which shows you what sort of stuff the man was made of*.

*People are generally made of FAIL.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Let me guess, they are from the deep-dirty southern lands of America and somehow all blood-related...

JEERRRY! JEERRRY! JEERRRY!

shloader

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2001
Must be nice to be so loaded you can afford a second marriage. Obviously the second wife doesn't threaten him intellectually as he convinced that one to accept him after everything went down.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
She should have left @ this point... Seriously how dumb can you be?!
I know when you "love" someone it is hard to make proper decisions and whatnot but this is a lot more then a one night stand drunken error!

""The woman responded by saying she was engaged to the man. Later on, France discovered that her husband and the girlfriend were in fact registered at Target.""

Seriously, i think France has a serious self respect problem. Oh, and the husband makes us all look bad, he's pathetic. Yhis realy is a Springer episode!

liquidchild

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
Look guys put all this in perspective...what employed, mentally stable woman does not get custody of the kids in a separation? We are not getting the whole story here.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Quote[/nom]Ironically, the only way she gets to see her two boys is through the other woman's Facebook page.[/citation]
How is it that the birth mother of 2 sons is not able to see them in person? Even if the father has physical custody, she would surely get some visitation rights. It sounds like either he is in violation of the law, or there are paragraphs of information deleted from the story.

chomlee

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
I saw this story yesterday. The guy must have tons of cash because he is old, and butt ugly and both wives are smokin hot. He is also saying that the marriage to his first wife wasn't valid because the papers weren't filed properly or something (he probably planned it that way).

The other woman looked like the first wife but just a slightly younger model. He will probably do the same thing to her in a couple of years.

It does serve her right if she did marry him for the money, but I still feel sorry for the woman having her 2 kids taken away from her and the new wife is now the mom... thats pretty bad.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
She should have took her children elsewhere. "Women have a brain half the size of a man's, it's science." "Their menstruation attracts bears!"

kikireeki

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
[citation][nom]liquidchild[/nom]Look guys put all this in perspective...what employed, mentally stable woman does not get custody of the kids in a separation? We are not getting the whole story here.[/citation]
I would say: Why an employed, mentally stable woman would want to get custody of the kids in separation?

Status
Not open for further replies.