WTH is this normal? :\ (pls help!)

Dedzigs

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I know its cheap and chinese android tablet... I just wanted to test my first tablet + didn't have much money, just now purached from my local store.

Here are my problem:
Its show 900mb ram that I have... in CPU-z it show 1.5gb... but when I buyed+in orion website+on screenshoot says that it must be 2gb!

Is that's okey? what about other but better company like apple or samsung, it same crap lower ram then it must be?

Here are some screens, on box it doesn't say any ram, but clearly on tablet fresh plastik you can see it show 2gb...

vreed3.jpg

21bng4n.jpg

What to do? go back and take my money? its just error? live with it. :\

Shaun o

Distinguished
Ho lordy.

Think of it this way the machine has 2gb of memory.
when you turn it on what does the operating system use to run ?

That part of the 2gb of memory you have/ then add all the apps, programs, or games that may be set to pre load on startup of the android os.

That is why you have 900mb of free memory space.

It works the same as a Pc where you set programs to load after windows is up and running, antivirus apps ect for quick speed access.

Dedzigs

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013

Well yeh.. when I first came home I tryetd to turn on, but it showed me that red battery... I put on charge and needet to wait like 10min to turn on. (+I see some YouTube videos it should be first use like setup and updates and stuff, but I didn't got that.) <<<its maybe it was last tablet and it was in window..

OK about ram I got it, then that is OK? :p

Okey what about my storage I'm checking now orion tablet and trying to download all kinda apps to see rams CPU others..

>>>its hard to understand its at android stock "setting"

storage
118 mob used
1.8gb free

internal
11gb free
and other small like 100mb used

soo.. its okey to? 14gb and 2gb's is is? :p

"I know I sound like stupid but its my first tablet and first day! just wanna know if its okey :p"

anyways pls replay and thanks :p heartbeat lowering ^^

Dedzigs

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
Okey I see I over react.. much! ^^

I downloaded that benchmark app aptutu or something, and I see its almost same specific.. as Google nexus 10! :)

okey now I should fix my tablet :\ all this auto correction and sound crap is just uhh!