XPS 15 vs. Lenovo P50

SpaceGhost92

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
Either choice I'll make will have a 4K display, as both Laptops will be used for Video and Audio editing programs.

On the one hand Dell's laptop has a beautiful screen and sleek design, but on the other hand the Lenovo can have a 4K display as well and better build quality when it comes to durability and the keyboard. Not to mention Lenovo's display is a matte finish and I need glare reduction because I'm out and about a lot since I do work for school and a small independent film company.

So what do I do? Do I go with Lenovo's rugged build, anti-glare screen, and amazing keyboard, sacrificing weight and maneuverability? Or do I go with Dell's beautiful bezel-less display but shoddy keyboard and the potential to accidentally damage it to save weight?

Solution
Both are good options. The Dell XPS 15 looks way better hands down, but doesn't have numpad like the Lenovo.

I would personally take the Dell because of the sleek and bezeless design. Looks more modern per say. Can't go wrong with either or though.

saywhut

Estimable
Sep 11, 2014
Both are good options. The Dell XPS 15 looks way better hands down, but doesn't have numpad like the Lenovo.

I would personally take the Dell because of the sleek and bezeless design. Looks more modern per say. Can't go wrong with either or though.

Solution