Y my Sony KDF-50E2000 looks Reddish and Dark?

dumband dumber

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
Hey guys,

I have sony Rear HDTV about a yr old and bout 4-6 months ago the screen started to look kind a dark and REDDISH ORANGE so I replaced the lamp thinkin that was tha reason but after replacing the lamp, nothing has changed. and the I played with the tv setting but NOTHING....I mean everything looks the same,

so i boungt a Video Essential DVD, but that was just to difficult to understand and comprehend, and i just ordered a ISF Wizard Dvd, havent received yet, Does any1 no if the wizard is going to b pretty much same as Video Essential? and Should I cancel the order?

And what bout the service menu ?
Do I have to get into the service menu to calibrate? i guess wat i'm saying is........Under what circumstances do u get into the the service menu, and I certainly dont even no how to do that!!!!!!

So for the last what 6 months now, i ve been stuck with this reddish oprange looking .....man i'm just so frastared(sorry bout the spelling).

If any1 out there can give me any advice or some kind of recomended setting, or what ever i can try, I would b greatful.

thanks u.

kevin

x Steel x

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2008
This sounds like its in a issue with the TV itself. When colors start to become different colors, that sounds like an issue with your screen or something internally. Question, what do you use to clean your TV screen? And did you buy an extended warranty for the TV?

TRENDING THREADS