Solved! Youtube Horizontal Tearing

SirCobalt

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016
So for some reason when I watch videos on Youtube, there is some horizontal tearing. I am using the new HTML 5 player but for some reason it only tears for Youtube video. I can watch other videos that use HTML 5 perfect that have no tearing. The problem also seems to lie with the Chrome browser as well. I used Microsoft Edge and there was no tearing on YouTube videos. Because of this, I realized that it lied with the Chrome browser itself but the weird that was that I only experience this problem on the Chrome browser and ON ONLY Youtube videos. I can watch other videos perfectly on Chrome.

Could anyone please help me? At first it was bearable but not anymore.

Here is a like to Imgur of pictures that I screen shotted of the problem.

http://imgur.com/a/NFdbD

I have a GeForce 920M and Intel-i7 5500U @ 2.4Ghz.

Solution
You should be able to log into YouTube and change it in the player settings. I am unsure how to turn it off just in the Chrome browser. I personally use Firefox and you can shut it off in the browser itself.

Anyone out there know a way to shut it off in Chrome?
You should be able to log into YouTube and change it in the player settings. I am unsure how to turn it off just in the Chrome browser. I personally use Firefox and you can shut it off in the browser itself.

Anyone out there know a way to shut it off in Chrome?

Solution

SirCobalt

Commendable
Mar 28, 2016

I don't want to shut it off in Chrome as it will shut HTML 5 on all the websites that use it. My problem is only with Youtube.