YouTube playlist on Samsung TV stops every so often, gives error codes

mgdUSA

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Hello,

The YouTube playlist I created to run on my office's large Samsung TV all day (consisting of 70-80 videos related to our work) has started acting funny today. It will play 1 or 2 videos, then it stops and (while still in YouTube) I get a black screen and an error code ( UXpKVa_POS78JhlZ ) and the screen has an option to go to the next video. At first, I thought this meant that 1 of the videos on my playlist had changed or been removed or something like that, but no - it's happening after any video plays once. I've tried Googling the error code but am having no luck.

The model of our Samsung TV is a UF6300. Has anyone else experienced this,and if so, how did you fix it?

many thanks,
Mia

Solution
Looks like it's fixed. I went to the Samsung website, did an online chat with their tech support person, and he was able to remotely update the firmware on the TV. So far, so good. Let's see what tomorrow brings...

mgdUSA

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Looks like it's fixed. I went to the Samsung website, did an online chat with their tech support person, and he was able to remotely update the firmware on the TV. So far, so good. Let's see what tomorrow brings...

Solution