youtube won't play but no warning message

Feb 15, 2015
I use youtube pretty much every day but today for some reason the circle stays at 0:00 on any video. If I move it to another point it just stays there without moving. the buffer is fine, but the red bit either won't show up when I move it, or shows up but doesn't do anything. there is also no warning message, or any message of any sort. This is really annoying me and if anyone had any solution they are really apreciated

Helavor

Estimable
Feb 18, 2015
I have been having the same problem for about an hour now. Any YouTube video I click on in any player will buffer just fine, the pages will load nearly instantly but the video will never play. I get no error message. I have cleared out all my history, all the cookies and anything that was cached but the videos still won't load. I have HTML5 enabled for YouTube. I have tried going to chrome://flags and disabling hardware-accelerated video decode but that still did nothing. I've tried other browsers along with incognito mode but nothing has worked. My internet connection is fine, my phone will stream HD video from WiFi and the other computers will load YouTube videos without any problems. Please help!

-Edit- My flash player is automatically updated with Chrome.
-Edit 2- Netflix will not play videos either but, just like YouTube, will still buffer. Again, this is only happening on one computer.

eit

Estimable
Apr 23, 2015
Hi

I am having the same problem, does anyone know how to fix it?
I rebooted my computer tried the incognito mode and nothing happens.
It seems that the buffer is fine but video is not played.

edit: I cleared the cache and downloaded the last adobe flash player.
still it doesn't work

Thanks for your help