Zoostorm 10-270 netbook freedom

A-K-A-Scooby

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
Need help finding drivers
hi guys sorry if am posting this in the wrong section,please move if so.

now i have re formatted my mums zoostorm 10-270 netbook freedom,which come with windows 7 starter edition.

yes i know the netbook wasnt the best thing to have but it was all she really needed it to surf about and other little bits and bobs.

i have now been searching the net for the most up to date drivers for this netbook,and failing badly .

i have even tried using programs like driver genius and a few more which yet again drivers seem to be all out dated,am in real need for these,has my mums been on the blower {phone} to me and its been like 5 days now,she is so lost without this netbook,i hope i can get some very kind person to help me find all drivers for this darn n/book.

thankyou for taking the time in reading post and hopefully pointing me in solving problem.

AThankyou all

You probably should have done a recovery installation:

Below is the reply to my email from Zoostorm Tech.

To complete the recovery, follow the instructions below:

1: The computer needs to be switched off

2: Switch on computer, and continuously press F8 key

3: Advanced boot options should appear, with "Repair your computer" being the first option. Press enter on this option.

4: The screen will change a few times, eventually coming up with recovery options "keyboard layout", the default will be English/ United States, Left Click on NEXT, there is no need to change location at this time.

5: The next screen is a login screen; this is identical to your Windows Login account. So locate your name and type in password. Then click on OK.

6: A new menu will appear and all you need to do is choose the last option which is Reinstall Windows, click on this and follow the onscreen instructions.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gavin Nixon
Zoostorm Technical Support
Zoostorm

Email: technical@zoostorm.co.uk
Web: http://www.zoostorm.co.uk

Also check the first page on a possible issue with a WiFi drive in the factory re-install partition.

A-K-A-Scooby

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
answer to your first replay is,windows7 start 32 bit.has thats what came pre installed with.

has for number replay two,i wrote zeros to the drive,wiping everything off it,i know i could of used PC Decrapifier to get ride of all the unwanted stuff :(

so thats not going to help me at all now :(.

but windows7 starter and sp1 are install on netbook,just needing the up to date drivers.

thankyou for replaying back most Appreciated

A-K-A-Scooby

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2006
oooo ah heck i couldnt edit my post just now.but am in need of these thingys

Chipset: Intel
Network / LAN: Marvell, Sil, etc.
Display: nVidia or AMD
Wireless: Realtek

Brother John

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
"Network / LAN: Marvell, Sil, etc.
Display: nVidia or AMD "

If you don't know what display or network adapter you have, how do you expect us to tell you what driver to use.