2006 Samsung TV no hdmi output what converter to I use to have both video & audio from a wireless blu ray?

va10srunner

Prominent
Feb 3, 2018
I just purchased a Samsung Blu Ray Wireless player to try and get Netflix, etc on my kid’s 2006 Samsung TV. It does not have an HDMI port it only has DVI, PC, Audio, and Component ports in the back. The Blu Ray only has an HDMI and audio port. I have no clue what I’m doing, but I started with a DVI to HDMI converter which allowed me to see the shows, but I had no sound. I think I need an HDMI to RCA converter but not sure of what type/brand to get. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! How do I output audio from my LG 43LF540V to Samsung HW-K450 soundbar directly?
Dual audio output on samsung smart tv
I have a samsung smart TV has no analog outputs and I have an LG DVD player only has the red white and yellow analog outputs c
I connected the HDMI output of a HD digital set up box via HDMI/DVI adapter to the DVI input of a Samsung monitor to watch TV.
Right so my samsung UE49MU707 connected to JVC sound bar, TV output set to PCM, volume on Sound bar mutes every 3 seconds or s
Chatter on Netflix when using digital Audio output on Samsung Smart TV
When I connect Samsung led (7000) from yamaha dts amplifier there is no sound output any solution
What do I need to connect a bose solo 5 soundbar to a samsung series 6 HDTV? Where is the optical cable output on the Samsung
How can I use a headphone with a samsung smart tv with no audio output
Can't output sound from Samsung TV to Panasonic home theater
Samsung TV optical audio output silly behavior
Is there an RCA output on a Samsung TV?
Bluetooth streaming and tv speaker output on Samsung Smart TV?
HOW TO: Connect Samsung UHD SMART TV UE40JU6400K to Samsung Blu Ray BDJ4500R and sound output to Samsung HT E350K
Samsung Optical_Audio Output
does samsung ua32eh5000rlxl have an digital optical output or HDMI out or analog stereo RCA out to use in home theater system
No audio output on Samsung LCD
Samsung tv no audio output
Samsung TV optical audio output to receiver with analog audio input
Cannot find audio output on Samsung TV for 3.5mm

ASK THE COMMUNITY