MtnDrew

Honorable
May 13, 2013
Hello everyone,

I recently just built my very first computer that is mostly for gaming. Right now, I am doing all the installations and I need help figuring out what antivirus I should buy. On my older computer I was using McAfee and I started to hate it, McAfee is way to "in your face" and it got really annoying. A while back I had a virus on a really old computer and I used Malwarebytes and it kicked the shit out of the virus, but right now I am interested in just a antivirus like AVG or Norton.

What do you guys think would be the best antivirus for me to buy? Not too annoying and still a really nice antivirus. Thanks.

nate88

Honorable
Jul 1, 2013

Avast is free and used by over 150 millions users, has gaming mode (so it doesn't bother you or pop up when you're gaming) you can login with an account from Facebook login and track devices status and virus reports. You can easily upgrade and pay for a more advanced version from the program itself without having to directly download a new setup from the site.
http://www.avast.com/get/YxEpUBPJ

XiRw

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013
Bitdefender has an auto-pilot mode that takes care of everything silently. So once you install it you literally don't need to do anything else and you are ready. Not to mention Bitdefender is more powerful than McAfee, AVG, and Norton in every way.