A Missing Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whysper

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
OK, I am back with another question because I received such gret, fast help before.

I just recently reformatted my computer, and I am trying to reinstall my programs. Such as Word, Dreamweaver and Photoshop along with a couple of others. But every time I try to, I get the same Error message, that the specified module cannot be found. I honestly do not know what a module is or where it can be found for that matter. There is no error code or anything. Just says ERROR: The specified module cannot be found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been fighting with this issue for almost a week now and really need my programs back.

Thank you in advance.

Solution

Great catch!
So it looks to be a corruption of windows and not the install application..... Thoughts of how he or she arrived with this corruption? Im curious now...

Whysper

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
Yes, they are 100% legal copies. I have spent a small fortune on my software. I had them installed just fine before I reformatted.

And like I said it does not matter what program I tried to install. Whether is be Photoshop CS6, Dreamweaver CS6 or Office 2013.

popatim

Splendid
You might want to read the installation instructions and see if there are perquisites like .net or directx that need to be installed first, thou I can't recall any for Dreamweaver or photoshop.
Also please list your systems spec's, Your OS, and the version of the programs that you are installing that gives you these errors would help alot..
Thanks

Whysper

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
"But every time I try to, I get the same Error message" - try to what specifically?"

Everytime I try to install the programs.

My OS is Windows 8

Programs that I am trying to Install are:

Photoshop CS6
Dreamweaver CS6
Microsoft Office 2013

Sorry I am trying to be as clear as I can and I really do appreciate the help you are trying to provide for me.

littleleo

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Sounds like your DVDRW can't read your disks properly. You may have a scratch on one of your disks or you need to run a CD/DVD cleaner on your computer optical drive.

I don't know about the others but isn't Office 2013 a program you download to install?

PCIBUSDRIVER

Estimable
Oct 22, 2014

Great catch!
So it looks to be a corruption of windows and not the install application..... Thoughts of how he or she arrived with this corruption? Im curious now...

Solution

littleleo

Distinguished
May 8, 2009

I blame Bush or Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS