Acer Aspire Cloudbook 11

eldermark57

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017
I recently performed a factory data reset to my cloudbook 11. During the reset an error popped up and said there was a problem resting factory defaults and asked if I wanted to return to Windows or erase either stored data or user data something like that and I said yes because I didn't have anything worth worrying about on this laptop. But now it will not load Windows and recently started showing " No Bootable Device" and I cannot reset it in the utility options from F2. How can I reboot or recover Windows 7 on this device without backup disk?

hang-the-9

Titan
Sounds like your drive failed, contact ACER support if it's in warranty, or get another drive and try installing Windows on that. You will need to find a Windows 7 disk to do this with. Check with local computer shops if they have one you can use, they should keep an Win 7 OEM disk handy.

eldermark57

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017

eldermark57

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017
Thanks! I tried Acer but they want $45 for recovery software because my warranty was expired.. I'll probably just purchase something else. Thanks for your input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 5
G Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 5
A Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2