RoDelLe

Commendable
Mar 11, 2016
I have a problem with laptop with the above mentioned model. The problem is, after I installing "Chrome Cleanup Tool", my laptop restarting and after that there is a message "No Bootable Device" and I don't know what to do. Thanks

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it will boot up normally.
- If it doesn't work load into BIOS and make sure that the HDD is listed and is set as the primary boot device.
- If the HDD is listed normally and was set as the primary boot device your only option would be to reinstall Windows 10.
- Here's how to reset ACER back to its factory default: http://www.isunshare.com/blog/factory-reset-acer-aspire-laptop-after-password-forgot/#opt1
- If running factory reset will not work you'll need to order a factory reset disc to reinstall Windows 10.
- But if the HDD is not listed in BIOS you'll need to make sure it's seated properly. Take it off for couple of seconds then put it back in.
- If it doesn't work you'll need to replace the HDD itself.

TRENDING THREADS