Adaptable storage can't find files

Aug 17, 2018
I recently purchased a 128 gb micro SD card for my ZTE blaze from MetroPCS. And I formatted it correctly and made it in to adaptable storage (internal). And I then proceeded to migrate my files over but when it finished migrating over I can not find any of my photos, music and videos. But the apps work perfectly fine. So when I look in settings it shows that I have 16.84 gb used on SD card but when I look in the card used folder. All that shows up is apps witch is 1.88gb. I tried to find them there various file manager apps but I just can't find them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 17, 2018
Yes I did migrate them over and I have since downloaded some more music and videos and I can once again migrate. I went into the settings and went into the memory card and clicked migrate

Aug 17, 2018
When I finished formatting the SD card for internal memory it asked if I wanted to free some space on the phone and migrate them over so I did. And I then lost the files. So I now have more files i.e. videos music and photos that can be migrated over by going into the settings, storage, SD card, and there is an option at the bottom to migrate right under unmount and format as portable