Solved! Advise on buying my first laptop

Dec 14, 2019
Hi!
Im looking to buy my first laptop, i literally know nothing about laptops though.
The main reason that im looking to buy one Is because of a growing interest in music producing and coding.
The thing is, im a college student that dosent have much money, and honestly im looking for the cheapest option that will still meet what i need to get started with those two things that im interested in.
Looking around i found the Hp 15-db0002la Amd A6 8gb 1tb Dvdrw 15.6

It says it has the following
PROCESSOR
Model AMD
Reference A6 9225
Seventh generation (7ma)
Núcleos: 2 núcleos (Dual Core)
Hilos: 2 hilos
Basic freq 2.6 GHz
Max freq 3.1 GHz
Integrated graphics AMD Radeon™ R4 Graphics

Storage
Hard disc type Mechanic (HDD)
Capacidad 1 TB (1000 GB)
Rotation velocity 5400 RPM
Conexión Sata

MEMORY RAM
TypeSODIMM
Capacity 8 GB
Version DDR4
Frecuency 1866 MHz
Slots available 1 (with 8GB)

GRAPHICS
Integrated AMD Radeon™ R4

It comes with Windows 10 installed

So what do you guys think? Could this be a option that fits what i need?

Solution
It would be slow but if you are only looking at prices it's probably as good as a system you will find for cheap. The drive is slow, the CPU is slow, you may want to find a year or two used systems with a more modern CPU and a solid state drive instead of buying a new low end laptop for the same price. I usually tell people to get a Lenovo T model and put in a solid state drive if it does not have one. A T430s or 430, 440, 450 should be in the $200-300 range and is much better than a new $300 laptop.
It would be slow but if you are only looking at prices it's probably as good as a system you will find for cheap. The drive is slow, the CPU is slow, you may want to find a year or two used systems with a more modern CPU and a solid state drive instead of buying a new low end laptop for the same price. I usually tell people to get a Lenovo T model and put in a solid state drive if it does not have one. A T430s or 430, 440, 450 should be in the $200-300 range and is much better than a new $300 laptop.

Solution