aftermarket radio resetting

Seth_11

Commendable
May 11, 2016
I recently installed a new radio in my old car. I'm not really sure whats happening but every once in a while the date and my saved radio stations will disappear and i have to reset them. The weird part is that all my other settings, color of text, sub woofer level etc will stay the same. The name is Kenwood Excelon DPX792BH.

Car radios usually have two power inputs - one connected directly to the battery (thru a fuse, of course), the other one connected to ACC/ON circuit in the car. Make sure that direct connection is OK, and you did not have replaced your car' battery.

Car radios usually have two power inputs - one connected directly to the battery (thru a fuse, of course), the other one connected to ACC/ON circuit in the car. Make sure that direct connection is OK, and you did not have replaced your car' battery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dgj123 Audio 1
Not My Monkeys Audio 2
Alterix97 Audio 1
klockem Audio 0
superbob0522 Audio 2
T Audio 0
D Audio 5
C Audio 1
I Audio 3
L Audio 3
B Audio 1
ronczap Audio 185
J Audio 3
B Audio 1
O Audio 2
R Audio 2
E Audio 2
L Audio 1
Tomba_Dude Audio 4
G Audio 5
Similar threads
Solved! I hear a local radio station through my Bluetooth speakers.
Question Satellite RF VS Forty-Year-Old Panasonic Radio?
Question Headphones playing radio instead of computer audio
Question How can I hook aftermarket kdc-mp625 kenwood inline with factory head unit. Can I use rca to aux cable and plug it into the aux jack in my truck?
Solved! will a FM transmitter for TV go to radio for better sound?
Question RV surround sound connected to and in dash radio. Surround sound says check wires. I have a 2002 Monaco Windsor that came with a Sony in-dash radio a
Question Yamaha 685 Zone 2 only plays FM Radio"
subwoofer connection problem
Solved! Pocket AM/FM radio that will pair to bluetooth headphones
UHF radio microphones: rusty junk or trusty workhorse (or both)
Solved! How would I be able to hook up a Lepy lp2024A+ to my factory radio in my 2003 gmc envoy I also plan on disconnecting my back s
Yamaha RX-V481 Net Radio - Please wait- RESOLVED
Car radio DVD player no picture but can hear the sound
My pioneer radio won't work while my stock radio works
Solved! How can I install a headphone jack on my instabox i90 thank you
Solved! How to repair a Sony radio remote control
my car stereo. Playing a cd or Bluetooth etc my speakers work fine but playing the radio only the right speakers work. What c
How do I connect an speaker rca cable to rca output on aftermarket harness
Home theater set speakers with aftermarket receiver
Need aftermarket power module for subwoofer

ASK THE COMMUNITY