Solved! Analog to digital tv converter box with splitter for multiple tv s

Jerry Po

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
Good Day !
I would like to inquire about most of our analog to digital tv converter does it has a provision splitter for me to install mutiple tv's?
Thanks
Jerry

Solution
what would the majority of consumers do with a 'provision' splitter?
i doubt they would know that there are extra electrical connections.

if they dont have enough up their sleeve already.. they should be working on those first.
as the HDMI extender has come to realization for most people when they plug up a 50ft cord and it doesnt work in high definition.
a distribution amplifier is more for the aged/matured enthusiast.

i fail to see how the distribution amplifiers are being used in corporations much.. and that means the businesses wont learn about 'em.
people will learn that the cord is too long faster than corporations ask for distribution amplifiers.

and ever since the 'active' usb cords came out.. it is only logical that they...

anwaypasible

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2007
what would the majority of consumers do with a 'provision' splitter?
i doubt they would know that there are extra electrical connections.

if they dont have enough up their sleeve already.. they should be working on those first.
as the HDMI extender has come to realization for most people when they plug up a 50ft cord and it doesnt work in high definition.
a distribution amplifier is more for the aged/matured enthusiast.

i fail to see how the distribution amplifiers are being used in corporations much.. and that means the businesses wont learn about 'em.
people will learn that the cord is too long faster than corporations ask for distribution amplifiers.

and ever since the 'active' usb cords came out.. it is only logical that they made HDMI extenders.
if people would use the three rca jacks more than the HDMI cables, then the distribution amps would have been given highest priority for marketing and advertisement to show availability.

they both exist.. but usually one television is closer to the cable box than the other television.
you shouldnt be running them both off the amplifier, because one signal will have too much boost.

in fact, most businesses use seperate cable boxes per television anyways.. so they can put on different channels for each television.
and that once again means the extender will be sought after before a distribution amp.

Solution