Any Decent Tablets For 1-2 Hundred Dollars?

elfin8er

Honorable
May 5, 2013
I'm wondering if there are any decent tablets for one to two hundred dollars. I don't think I'll be able to get anything top-of-the-line, but what's a decent tablet for 1-2 hundred dollars? I'd like it to have at least Android Jellybean (Not Windows RT), and a decent screen resolution. I want it as an entertainment device. Watching Netflix, and YouTube, play games, reading books, etc. I'd really like to get the Nexus 7, however it's 20 dollars over the very top of my budget. Is there anything else out there that would get me the same quality as the Nexus 7, but a little bit cheaper?

rpjkw11

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
I have the Nexus 7 (2013) and it's an awesome tablet as well as my first foray into tablets. Performance and speed are great and the resolution!!! Nothing short of amazing. I paid $229 when it first came out, but I think they can be had for less than $200.

Guavas

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013
I'd say you'd be best off going for the nexus 7. While it may be just over your budget, it's better than ending up with a cheaper tablet knowing you bought second best.
Nexus 7
High-res screen, 32 GB of flash disk space, 2 GB Ram, Nexus (always first to be updated, great quality) and affordable.

Other Options:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0" , LG G Pad 8.3", ASUS memo pad HD7 (like the Nexus 7, but less powerful and getting kind of old now)

dizzo5189

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014
i bought a google nextbook at walmart three weeks ago for about 115.00 after tax. it works perfect for me and i watch netflix constantly, as well as, playing games from android. has jellybean and expandable microsd card slot supporting up to 64gig so it has plenty of room for those books you like to read. also, i use it with a usb keyboard for my daily logs i keep at work and it is fantastic for the price i would of had to pay if i had sprung for an i-pad or mini. its well perfect!!!!!!

bilal4best

Estimable
Mar 9, 2014
Take a look at the Asus Memo Pad HD 7. I think you can buy it around 150 $. It has decent hardware with Jelly Bean. I expect that it will deliver near Nexus 7 (2012) performance.

TMihn Ahmihgahn

Estimable
Mar 9, 2014

Thanks! Anyone have any more suggestions?[/quotemsg]

I have.Noble a refurbished Barnes and Noble nook color tablet with an N2A micro SD chip. I have been happy. Now I would suggest the refurbished Barnes and Bible. HD nook (newest version) ,get the N2A chip,current ones have Jelly bean OS.
Prices of refurbs range from $150-200. N2A chips off n2a's website range from $20-60+shipping.
Get extended warrenty as much as you can afford. (Necessary )
Do your research. This purchase has been worth itm

mikamiko

Estimable
Mar 26, 2014
samsung galaxy many choices under $ 200
w.png

Maxor1

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Its not sexy or super fast but the eken gc10 has handled everything I've thrown at it hard to fault for $80. Build quality is decent screen is so-so but has an hdmi port for anything you would want higher quality with. Put in a 32gb micro SD and a wireless keyboard with the money saved.

Haleemakhan42

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
How about “Lenovo Android Tablet” under $100? Sounds Unbelievable? Buy Lenovo Android Tablet today for only $93.99. For those Gadget Enthusiasts who wish to buy a brand new Tablet under their limited budget, I bet you this Lenovo Tablet will sooth you. Before today, the Lenovo Android tablet was selling for $190. Though Hardware Specification isn’t satisfactory, but I must say it’s not that junk device.