App to force error on video game

Rebeqt

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
Hello, my little brother is in college and he's been playing way too much video games lately there is one in particular, I would like to know if there is a program that can make another program (the game) not launch by showing some kind of error, he is not very good with computers so he probably won't be able to "fix" it, so I would just turn it off and "fix" it when he's on vacations so he can play.

Thank you for your kind help

Solution
well...in that case, what u can do is...
go to the installation folder...
remove the .dll files to another location where u can remember it...
missing .dll files can throw up errors pretty easily...
u can also remove the bin folder if u want...

Rebeqt

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

Thanks but I don't think that would do it as he will just look for the game folder and open it from it.

Our PC is kinda old so any error message will do as I can just tell him it is because of the pc specs.
Thanks

Hellfire13

Respectable
Apr 20, 2016
well...in that case, what u can do is...
go to the installation folder...
remove the .dll files to another location where u can remember it...
missing .dll files can throw up errors pretty easily...
u can also remove the bin folder if u want...

Solution

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
We are not going to help you sabotage someone's computer. We have no idea if what you say is true and no way to verify. And even if it's true you have absolutely NO right to do so. He's an adult. It's his computer. He's responsible for his own life. If you think he has a problem or should be more focused on school act like an adult and talk to him. if it's your computer just tell him he can't play or uninstall it instead of lying to him. How can you expect him to act mature if you, his older sibling, can't?

Rebeqt

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

Well since I'm paying his school bills and it's more expensive when he fails classes due to video games, unfortunately I have no way to control if he is gaming during the day as Im working most part of the day and can't lock him out of our PC by setting a password because he needs it for homework and well school you know. So you see my dilema here, that's the reason I need a way to avoid this game from launching while he's on class semester. He is 17 by the way.

Thank you

Rebeqt

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016

Thank you guys for the help, will give it a shot.