ARC problem in Yamaha soundbar YAS 207

Sep 29, 2018
I have connected my MI TV HDMI ARC PORT TO Yamaha soundbar YAS 207 hdmi arc port. TV detect the yas 207 and display Hdmi port as yas-207. I connect the TV to YouTube via wi-fi. There is no audio in soundbar. Both remotes control the volume adjustments. TV audio out put set to hdmi arc, soundbar source hdmi. What may be the issue. Yamaha has two hdmi port.. HDMI 1 (in). HDMI 2(OUT, ARC). MI TV HAS 3 hdmi ports. HDMI3 is ARC PORT. I CONNECTED BOTH ARC PORT Via high speed hdmi with ethernet cable. Any audio from TV sources through internet, hdmi ports not returned to soundbar. TV coaxial spdif audio seems to be OK using spdif to analog converter. But I need HDMI audio. I enquired MI SERVICE CENTER ABOUT THIS ISSUE EVEN I WROTE TO MI CUSTOMER SERVICE. BUT No use. My doubt is the ARC returns only the audio which is sent with video thro hdmi arc or any audio from various sources to TV will return the audio to sound bar. Requesting audio experts comments and solution for this problem.

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks.
I connected the cable between Yamaha hdmi(arc) and MI TV hdmi(arc). In Yamaha sound bar there is two hdmi ports. One is In and other is out(arc). I tried it with both but no use. There is options to select source from hdmi, tv, analog and Bluetooth. When I use with anolog and Bluetooth it is OK but normal stereo audio.