Asus Announces Tablet Notepad, the Eee Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

WheelsOfConfusion

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]Egads! Is there no end to the triple e brand. What next the eeeWatch? The eeePhone? The eeeT-shirt? The eeeMovie?[/citation]
Just wait until they release limited edition autographed boyband versions for fangirls: the SqueeePC!

sublifer

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2008
I'd think about it. At that dpi it would make for a nice and cheap alternative to the Wacom cintiq. Not as sensitive as a cintiq but at a third of the price of the cintiq12... Now, question is, can you use it as an input for my desktop that has adobe installed?

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
As a person who owns a tablet from 2004 that outranks this tablet in performance. I have to say, I think this will be a failure since the hardware will not be able to recognize handwriting fast enough.

figgus

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
[citation][nom]mman74[/nom]Egads! Is there no end to the triple e brand. What next the eeeWatch? The eeePhone? The eeeT-shirt? The eeeMovie?[/citation]

I think you mean "EEEgads".

vider

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2008
This with a good price tag would work magic for students, Imagine taking this to the library, you're doing you research, the library closes it's doors, what do you do? you snap some photos of the pages you have left to read and finish you research at home! (64 Gray scale is excellent). A 199$ price tag, is attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS