Asus battery indicator doesn't change when battery draining.

Solarmew

Estimable
Sep 14, 2015
It's really annoying not knowing when my laptop is about to die. Does anyone know any fixes? I'm sure it's not the battery because it's the third one I've got already. The laptop is about 2 years old.
It also says "plugged in, not charging" when I plug in the charger, but it does charge, just doesn't show it.

Solarmew

Estimable
Sep 14, 2015

N56VZ. I don't think it's the charger. The laptop works just fine without the battery. The power light never flickers and the plug isn't loose or anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nategreg Laptop Tech Support 0
slydoge Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
anky_rog Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Asus laptop won't charge, no indicator light with or without battery.. help.
Solved! Battery indicator starts flashing 15 minutes after being connected to the charger
Solved! My asus f202 has no power and also when plug the charger the battery indicator no lights.any help?
ASUS ROG G703GM Fails to boot, let alone post. No battery indicator when plugged in.
Same problem with me after restarting my K55VJ SX 120 D ASUS laptop the screen is not getting ON. Power indicator and battery
Asus N53SN battery indicator blinking green and light
my acer aspire e 14 indicator color orange blink for the battery but when i check the battery is still at 98%..whats the probl
Acer E15 E5-574G-507E, battery indicates 100%, but laptop went off when unplug the power.
Asus gl552 0% not charging, power indicator (bulb icon led) always on. help
If my battery is bad but charges enough to show green or blue light charged indicator does the screen stay black?
My asus x455L laptop charger wont charge and the battery indicator no light
Lenovo think pad E545 indicated battery low then shut down. Now won't even turn on. It is always plugged into a power source.
New laptop battery indicator problem
lenovo G505 Power on and battery indicator lights are very dim.
Dell vostro 5470 wont boot only battery led blink once
lenovo g570 battery indicator
I have a old Toshiba Satellite laptop and replaced the battery pack. Indicator light stays dark.
Shuts down suddenly, the battery charge indicating light was bright and get dim eventually and gone
i have notice that the battery indicator blink, then the battery icon has red x, does that mean my battery died?
Battery indicates Full but will not work

ASK THE COMMUNITY