ASUS Dont work HDMI on new TVs

FryMl

Prominent
May 9, 2017
Hi, I have Asus N56JN notebook and dont work HDMI on new TVs. On 5 years old TV HDMI work. HDMI dont work only on newer TV. Thanks

I am tested 4 TV and nothing, HDMI work only on 5 years old TV Hyundai and 7 years old Panasonic TV.

Solution
Have you tried switching to the HDMI channel on the TV? If your HDMI port has numbers, like: "HDMI 1" or "HDMI 2" and you connect the HDMI cable to "HDMI 1" then you should switch the channel to HDMI 1. If you have already tried this, I am not sure if you have the icon buttons at the F buttons above your laptop near the ESC button, but try to press "FN+F8", so you can duplicate the screen. If you do not have this, try testing it with another laptop to see if the cable is broken.

FryMl

Prominent
May 9, 2017

The problem is that hdmi port driver normally worked.

T0xizz

Commendable
Dec 18, 2016
Have you tried switching to the HDMI channel on the TV? If your HDMI port has numbers, like: "HDMI 1" or "HDMI 2" and you connect the HDMI cable to "HDMI 1" then you should switch the channel to HDMI 1. If you have already tried this, I am not sure if you have the icon buttons at the F buttons above your laptop near the ESC button, but try to press "FN+F8", so you can duplicate the screen. If you do not have this, try testing it with another laptop to see if the cable is broken.

Solution