Asus GL502VML keyboard stopped working after windows 10 reinstall

May 18, 2018
Hi, my laptop keyboard stopped working after windows 10 reinstall. can I get some suggestions on what to do to fix it?

Laptop: Asus GL502VL

so the main issue is that the laptop keyboard does not work, and while looking through the divers I saw that it was the numberpad driver that was having an error. I tried looking to the divers for it but I cant find it in the asus support page. When I did the windows assisted driver update, it said that the "driver was not intended for this platform." So right now I have a usb keyboard on top of my laptop serving as my main keyboard. The keyboard lights up and the fn+F# keys all work except for the fn+F9 (toggle touchpad on and off).

Things I have tried so far:
restarting the laptop
updating all of the drivers through driver booster program
deleting and reinstalling the Asus ATK package
uninstalling the keyboard driver and num pad driver then restarting

I reinstalled Windows because I was facing the 100% disk load bug thing which made the PC really slow. I solved that 100% disk load issue after the reinstall, but lost the keyboard -_-

May 18, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from geoffrey_64 : "Asus GL502VML keyboard stopped working after windows 10 reinstall"

Hi, my laptop keyboard stopped working after windows 10 reinstall. can I get some suggestions on what to do to fix it?

Laptop: Asus GL502VL

so the main issue is that the laptop keyboard does not work, and while looking through the divers I saw that it was the numberpad driver that was having an error. I tried looking to the divers for it but I cant find it in the asus support page. When I did the windows assisted driver update, it said that the "driver was not intended for this platform." So right now I have a usb keyboard on top of my laptop serving as my main keyboard. The keyboard lights up and the fn+F# keys all work except for the fn+F9 (toggle touchpad on and off).

Things I have tried so far:
restarting the laptop
updating all of the drivers through driver booster program
deleting and reinstalling the Asus ATK package
uninstalling the keyboard driver and num pad driver then restarting

I reinstalled Windows because I was facing the 100% disk load bug thing which made the PC really slow. I solved that 100% disk load issue after the reinstall, but lost the keyboard -_-

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, I have the exact same problem. Did you find the solution ?

Thanks a lot