I keep my laptop plugged everyday since I got it and never had problems with it. Now it's 2 years since and for the last days the battery light keeps changing from white to orange. The battery says 94% plugged in, charging. The problem is that if I take the charger out of the laptop, he dies. Like totally. It turn down in a second. I tried to unplug and replug the charger and it opens, still at 94%, still orange. Do you think it's the battery?
Definitely a battery problem. The thing with using a laptop is when you keep it plugged in charging @ 100% whether or not you're using it, it will eventually degrade the lifespan of the battery to the point where it just dies when you unplug it. If you have a laptop with a detachable battery I suggest removing it once the battery is fully charged 100%. The laptop will remain on without the battery as long as the power cord is connected. This is how I use my laptop. If you however have a laptop that has a built-in non-removable battery then the only thing you could do is make sure you unplug it once @ 100% and re-plug it at 50% etc.