Solved! Asus n551jk get too hot on battery and shuts down without a charger

Jan 21, 2019
hi , it started after windows 10 got installed (upgraded itself without asking me), after 4 months that i worked on it only with charger connected (cause it wont work without power), yesterday the cpu got too hot 90degrees, i decided to open it, cleaned it,added new thermal paste now its about 40-65max degrees , still getting turned off without power supply, bought a new battery still the same problem,then i did format, and installed a new windows 10 , still the same problem , then tried ubunto for my surprise it stays on without a charger for 10min then crashes down , tried to downgrade the bios it got worst, updated it again its now ok , but still wont work without power, i think that the cpu getting really hot like in 1 shot (gets into 90degrees <i think , i only saw it gets to 75celsius in CoreTemp>) without the charger and shuts down
(it will turn on for a second without a charger just so i can see the asus logo and then shuts down). coreTemp shows max degrees with a charger about 55celsius without a charger it gets to 75max, what should i do ? i miss my laptop without the power cable STUCK IN IT :(