Asus Transformer Book Flip TP200SA Cant Install Fresh Windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabwick

Estimable
Dec 29, 2015
Hi just got this laptop from JB

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/computers-tablets/laptops/asus/asus-transformer-book-flip-tp200sa-fv0120ts-11-6-2-in-1/801294/

I didnt want all the preloaded garbage on there (Asus software was already using 85% of memory on first boot) so ive gone into bios and disabled CSM[?] cant remember specifically but it allowed me to boot from a usb. Anyway at the windows 10 setup ive deleted all the existing partitions on there to create a single partition but im getting the

"windows cannot be installed to this disk, computers hardware may not support booting to this disk. etc" error. Obviously the disk is there because it shows the total size and free space.

The only solution i can find online is to change to ahci mode but its already set to that, the only option in the sata config menu. Really unsure what i need to do.

Solution
Just upgraded my Asus TP200SA (2gb RAM 32gb MMC) to win 10 anniversary by downloading the media version, run setup, go to keep nothing and do a disc cleanup after install. Than added Asus utility fliplock from webpage. Easy as....

norvic

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016

norvic

Commendable
Sep 13, 2016
Just upgraded my Asus TP200SA (2gb RAM 32gb MMC) to win 10 anniversary by downloading the media version, run setup, go to keep nothing and do a disc cleanup after install. Than added Asus utility fliplock from webpage. Easy as....

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.