Asus X200CA motherboard

RBull

Estimable
Apr 12, 2015
Hello,

I have a laptop ASUS X200CA, model kx018h, specification
Intel Celeron 1007u 1,5GHz/1,3GHz | 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD | 11.6-Inch Windows 8 Ultrabook Full Specification.
Motherboard on laptop is broken, actually graphic card and she is integrated on motherborad, I can't fix this so I need a new motherboard.
I found a motherborad on ebay support Intel Celeron 1007U 1.5GHz, this is what I need but she has a different part number, there is a problem. On available motherboard has different part number. This motherboard I found is the same like my motherboard but part number is different, seller from ebay said me not buying this motherboard if the part number is different.
So tell me someone, did someone have similar situation with laptop motherboards, thanks !

It was good of the seller to advise you not to buy if the part number is different. After all. he could have told you it doesn't matter, taken your money, only for you to discover it doesn't work. Take his advice, you need the same part number as the faulty one to be sure of compatibility.

Unless it's dirt cheap & you cannot find the same part number anywhere, then it may worth the risk.
Otherwise, keep looking.