At a loss, I want to record old vcr tapes onto DVD

Lmt

Commendable
May 3, 2016
At a loss, I want to record old vcr tapes onto DVD I need help connecting three components to my LG TV(32LN530B).
I have the following that I'd like to hook up to the TV
Cable box
DVD recorder (Panasonic
DVD/VCR player (Toshiba SD-V290)

Thank you

Solution
Look at the connections your devices have, match them up to connect to the TV. If you don't have a certain connection available, look for converters to change it to what you do have. To copy VHS to DVD you need to have them connected to each-other directly and use the pass-through signal to send the output to the TV also to monitor things. Just hit record on the DVD recorder when the VHS tape is playing. Note if the tape is copy protected it may end up with a scrambled image.
Look at the connections your devices have, match them up to connect to the TV. If you don't have a certain connection available, look for converters to change it to what you do have. To copy VHS to DVD you need to have them connected to each-other directly and use the pass-through signal to send the output to the TV also to monitor things. Just hit record on the DVD recorder when the VHS tape is playing. Note if the tape is copy protected it may end up with a scrambled image.

Solution