Not open for further replies.

rand_79

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
ever notice how the verizon ads are factual. while the at&t ads boil down to

we have iphone we have iphone we have iphone

our network is theoretically 10% faster in 20% of the country

we have iphone

note my droid also does web and talking at same time..

k thanks bi now shutup luke.

banthracis

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
I notice they left out mention of NYC again...
We've got probably the worst coverage of any city in the country.
Seriously, has ATT given up on this place or something?

banthracis

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
I notice they left out mention of NYC again...

We've got probably the worst coverage of any city in the country.
Seriously, has ATT given up on this place or something?

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
Let's focus on connections first, then worry about speed. All that speed does no good without being able to connect to the network and STAY connected!

mbaroud

Distinguished
May 2, 2008
mmmm....i live and work close to the energy corridor area in Houston...great coverage from AT&T.....but downtown...not so great

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
"OK we've upgraded the bandwidth for our 3G customers to 7.2mbps, time to pat ourselves on the back and brag about our speed, coverage, and advanced phones! But if they actually use their connection to download more than 200MB on their unlimited plans, make sure you bitch about them abusing their bandwidth, and cap them hard. It won't be a problem because the biggest offenders are iPhone users, and they're so used to getting the shaft already, they won't even complain."

danimal_the_animal

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
As a long time Palm user (i have used every phone right up to the centro.....i finally purchased an iphone.....I am NOT a fan of apple and i HATE MAC'S.....I bought it because of the apps and the web browser.....i have not had a chance to use the droid (i would like to)
my iphone is more of a tool to me.

at least in my area i get good service.

I was at the movies (can you believe they have TV COMMERCIALS at the MOVIES! ARGGGGGHHHHH!)

they had a verizon commercial.....one guy said "I have three bars"

i said "i have ATT and have FIVE BARS"

hehehe

he never said anything after that!

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]__-_-_-__[/nom]what a joke. in europe we have 7.2 since 2004 and currently 21.6 is being implementing everywhere and they are making some tests at 43.2.usa is years behind.[/citation]
You make me sad to be Canadian. =(

azgard

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2002
[citation][nom]rand_79[/nom]ever notice how the verizon ads are factual. while the at&t ads boil down towe have iphone we have iphone we have iphoneour network is theoretically 10% faster in 20% of the country we have iphonenote my droid also does web and talking at same time..k thanks bi now shutup luke.[/citation]

Actually, watching those articles I've noticed not a single ad by AT&T has ever mentioned the iPhone. Maybe Apple will ditch them, they don't want anything to do with their pathetic attempt at a smear campaign against Verizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.