Audio I/O connection with RCA cables functionality

YANKEEEZILLA

Honorable
Nov 25, 2013
Hey guys I'm not too sure if this is the correct forum but I have pc with Audio I/O connectors like these:
and was wanting to purchase these speakers for my pc:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003VAHYTG/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_0TJ8AbEQW1N2N

The speakers have RCA connectors and was wondering if that'll work with the Audio I/O female ports I have. Sorry if these connections work and are widely understood to work well with each other, I'm fairly new to the audio community and would really appreciate any insight anyone can offer.

faalin

Honorable
Feb 22, 2012
"speaker system also features RCA and 3.5mm input jacks in the back" you can use a AUX cable and plug them in directly to the computer. It comes with a cable with 3.5mm male plugs on each end. Plug into green port on motherboard and green port on the back of sub box.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Audio 2
U Audio 1
N Audio 7
C Audio 1
S Audio 1
G Audio 6
R Audio 1
P Audio 1
MART3R Audio 2
S Audio 2
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
S Audio 1
K Audio 1
B Audio 2
E Audio 1
D Audio 2
P Audio 8
M Audio 4
V Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! What connection, category of cable is preferable, and efficient from my DAC to AV Receiver?
Crown smart tv doesnt have a 3.5 audio outup ,what should i do to connect to a jbl charge3 speaker via 3.5 cable?
Problem with connecting TV through a passive audio selector splitter
I want to connect a laptop with HDMI to a monitor with DVI. I want to also have audio. Any suggestions for a cable?
Audio connection problem through spdif 3.5 mm jack.
Cable box audio out analog vs. TV Optical audio out with converter to analog. Which connection to an analog pre -amp is sonica
Connecting cable box via audio video cords
I have a Sony soundbar connected to my 50" Luxor tv by audio cable and keeps cutting out and stuttering,can anyone help?
Audio: How can I connect my DAC to my Desktop?
Have connected new audio cables and still no sound from tv
How to connect a DIRECTV cable box to 32 inch dynex tv without the yellow audio ouput
i have my hifi connected to my tv via the headphone jack. can i get a sound bar and connect that via the Audio Optical Cable a
Sony Bluray sound not playing the TV sound with Audio cable connected. It was working earlier. Please help
I need to connect my audio interface to speakers with a 3.5mm jack
LG tv connect to home theater choppy noise via digital optical audio cable.
Problems with TV - Soundbar audio connection
Can I connect audio cables from lg 65uh7700 tv to bose 3.2.1.
Long distance connection of turntable to home audio receiver
How do I connect the audio from dvd player to speakers?
multiple "smart" video & audio device connection questions

ASK THE COMMUNITY