Audio jack randomly stopped working?

dhmnuts

Estimable
Mar 9, 2014
Last night I was just playing the division then all the sudden sound cut out. I tried every jack on my PC yet I can't hear anything coming from my headphones but the headphones still work, they work fine with my phone.

I have sennheiser HD 558

Solution
Hi Dhm,

If your front audio jack broke for some reason you should try the line in Port ( looks like some dots going into two circles) and make sure the input volume is set up high ish in case that was why that didn't work. Also check that it isn't just division that doesn't work.

If all that fails reinstall your sound drivers and try again. If none of that works I'd suggest taking it to a local pc shop or just buying a cheap sound card

Hope it works!

Arjraj

Estimable
Jan 2, 2016
Hi Dhm,

If your front audio jack broke for some reason you should try the line in Port ( looks like some dots going into two circles) and make sure the input volume is set up high ish in case that was why that didn't work. Also check that it isn't just division that doesn't work.

If all that fails reinstall your sound drivers and try again. If none of that works I'd suggest taking it to a local pc shop or just buying a cheap sound card

Hope it works!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS